Microservices are server-side applications which may be used to extend the Cumulocity IoT platform with customer-specific functionality.
This Microservice SDK guide provides detailed information on:
- General concepts and functionality of using microservices on top of Cumulocity
- How to develop and deploy microservices using the SDK for C# and Java
- How to use the Cumulocity's REST interfaces to develop microservices
- Examples on developing microservices using Python
Furthermore, detailed information on various topics related to microservices can be found in the Reference guide:
- Microservice manifest - Provides information about the manifest used for microservice deployment.
- Microservice package - Describes the utility tool for easy microservice packaging, deployment and subscription.
- Microservice runtime - Explains which environment variables are available for a microservice deployed on the platform.