Microservices are server-side applications which may be used to extend the Cumulocity IoT platform with customer-specific functionality.
The following Microservice SDK guide provides detailed information on
- the general concept and functionality of using microservices on top of Cumulocity
- how to develop and deploy microservices using C#
- how to develop and deploy microservices using Java
- how to use Cumulocity's REST interfaces to develop microservices
- how to develop microservices using Python
Detailed information on various topics related to microservices can also be found in the Reference guide:
- Microservice Manifest - providing information about the manifest used for microservice deployment.
- Microservice package - describing the utility tool for easy microservice packaging, deployment and subscription.
- Microservice runtime - explaining which environment variables are available for a microservice deployed on the platform.