Cumulocity @ Mobile World Congress, Barcelona
Software AG will be exhibiting the Cumulocity IoT portfolio at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona on 26 Feb - 1 Mar 2018.
The Cumulocity IoT platform is fully rebrandable and is becoming the backbone of IoT services around the globe. Many of our ecosystem partners will also be showcasing their IoT propositions built on our platform at the event.
This year we are hosting a telecommunication operator focused power hour which provides practical insights and examples how operators can monetise their IoT ambition. In addition, a raft of new technical capabilities will be announced.
Learn from us at:
- 10:00, 1 Mar
Hall 8.0 NEXTech Theatre D
- "Power Hour: Turning IoT Ambition into Business Reality"
Bernd Gross, SVP IoT & Cloud
With presentations and demos from several Cumulocity IoT customers
Speak with us at:
Find out how our IoT platform enables:
- Fully Tailored IoT Device & Application Management for Solution Providers
- Pain-free NB-IoT, LoRa, Sigfox and LWM2M LPWAN Device Integration
- Fully-Managed Virtual Platforms for Service Providers and Enterprises
- Distributed IoT Architectures across Cloud, On-Premises and Edge
- Rapid Containerised Microservice Feature Extensions
- And much, much more…
Read about how our IoT platform leads and enables business success:
- Cumulocity Snapshot of 2017 MachNation IoT Device Management Platform (DMP) ScoreCard
- Cumulocity Snapshot of 2016 MachNation IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) ScoreCard
- Deutsche Telekom IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) case study
- Gardner Denver and Lyreco Condition Monitoring and Supply Chain Automation case study
- Trackerando Online Services for Consumer Products case study
Register for Mobile World Congress here.
We look forward to meeting you at the Mobile World Congress 2018, Barcelona.